Facilities Management Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Facilities Management Engineer to join our team.
- Developing and maintain technical/operational standards and quality assurance processes for the services being managed;
- Identifying and deploying innovative ways in which technology can be used to continually improve services to the client and end users;
- Ensuring the highest levels of health and safety are achieved across the site including the implementation of the ‘permit to work’ regime;
- Undertaking regular client meetings and team meetings;
- Handling line management of technical coordinators and condition survey technicians across the client’s estate;
- Preparing specifications and tender or quotation documentation as required for works in liaison with the commercial team;
- Providing technical input into the development of the CAFM system;
- Developing the asset management plan for the client’s estate based on ISO 55000;
- Ensuring that change management and control is enforced across the client’s estate and standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Previous experience managing warehouse and logistic business preferred;
- Previous experience managing teams remotely;
- With good organisational, relationship and communication skills;
- With experience of negotiating technical services contracts and tendering work;
- With 3 to 5 years’ in GCC;
- Driving License;
- With 10 years’ experience in relevant field;
- With strong leadership skills, able to motivate and develop the team;
- Previously worked for an ‘International FM’;
- With 7 years’ experience in management role;
- Excellent multi-disciplinary technical knowledge;
- A degree qualification from an accredited college or university in electrical or mechanical engineering;
- Bilingual (English/Arabic/Hindi etc.).