Managing Quantity Surveyor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
- Distributes the workload within the QS engineers and assigns tasks to them. Oversees the progress of costing for all the projects on going;
- Attends meetings and responds on behalf of the QS department. Monitors overall performance of QS team;
- May perform other duties as necessary or assigned;
- Coordinates visit to building sites whenever on-site take-off is needed or site inspections for costing purposes are required.
- College Degree (preferably in the field of Engineering or Architecture); Licensed Engineer or Architecture an advantage;
- Willingness to travel (local and international);
- All the key competency requirements stated above;
- Knowledgeable with technical design and implementation for Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Able to delegate tasks to team members and communicate with them; plus, able to train employees;
- A sound knowledge on interior fit-out project implementation.