Production Engineer / Artificial lift Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Engineer / Artificial lift to join our team.
- Evaluate the performance of artificial lift systems and recommend improvements as necessary;
- Work with vendors in designing and implementing artificial lift solutions;
- Conduct nodal analysis;
- Implement industry best practices and exchange of learnings with other similar unconventional gas assets;
- Provide input to pilot design and interpretation;
- Own the quality and implementation of optimization tools;
- Design surface equipment, wellbore tubulars, and bottomhole assemblies for artificial lift and propose alternatives, if required;
- Analyze and resolve water chemistry issues. Monitor corrosion and resolve paraffin and scaling issues;
- Coach and mentor other production engineers and graduates within the team;
- Conduct flow assurance analysis;
- Determine optimum artificial lift solutions to maintain productivity of wells.
- A successful candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering with post-graduate studies being a plus for the position;
- You must have experience in unconventional resources or HPHT/tight gas with a strong understanding of hydraulic fracturing;
- Experience with relevant software such as Prosper, RodStar, SROD, Saphir, WellCat and Gohfer/StimPlan (or equivalent) is preferred.