Sr II ASIC Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr II ASIC Design Engineer to join our team.
- Contributing to the investigation and definition of a device feature set and requirements;
- Integrating IP modules, designing custom and/or glue logic, interfacing with verification and emulation groups;
- Assisting implementation group (IG) on backend flow;
- Participating in micro-architecture and documentation.
- Proficient in Verilog/System Verilog;
- Experience with integrating IP modules, and designing glue logic at the top level;
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills;
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience;
- Worked with Implementation team in ASIC backend flow;
- Good programming / scripting skills with languages such as TCL, C, and Perl;
- Experience with designing custom digital modules (greater than one million gates) is strongly preferred;
- Experience with ARM processors, PCIe, NAND flash, DDR, and/or other storage technologies is an asset;
- Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, and Logical Equivalency checking experience is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.