Measure, record, or evaluate geological data, using sonic, electronic, electrical, seismic, or gravity-measuring instruments to prospect for oil or gas. May collect or evaluate core samples or cuttings.
Technical Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Assistant to join our team.
- Provide audit, reporting and data entry support in a variety of capacities across the organization;
- Work independently and as part of a global team and taking on leadership and support roles as required;
- Manage vendor resource information including performing vendor invoice reconciliation functions;
- Research & resolve queries related to data accuracy and integrity;
- Manage own workflow for assigned functions and becoming subject matter expert in the areas supported;
- Support financial management activities and creating and maintaining procedural and training documentation.
- Ability to plan the production of job in a timely manner and follow up closely to completion;
- Ability to expedite the job without sacrificing quality;
- Ability to read and interprets Engineering Drawings and translate into working drawings;
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent;
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent;
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism;
- Motivated self-starter with excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Atleast 3 years of work experience;
- Engineering-related course is preferred;
- Collecting documents and following up with candidates for recruitment purposes;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- At least 1-2 years experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting, Business, Finance or Information Technology an advantage;
- Personal accountability with a high degree of integrity;
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.