Internship for Graphic Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internship for Graphic Designer to join our team.
- Support the marketing manager in the coordination of various marketing and partnership campaigns;
- A team player that have good interpersonal skill, able to work closely across departments;
- Candidates with own design portfolio to demonstrate design skill and passion will be a plus point;
- A designer who doesn’t just do, but has ideas;
- Design for and an eye for different online channels including Online advertisements, Brochures, Leaflets, Posters, social media, live photos, eDM, etc.
- Currently taking up Multimedia Arts or any related course;
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in English;
- A great attitude and desire to develop new skills and perspectives;
- Affinity with design, lay-out, graphics;
- Strong typography skills;
- Basic photography skills;
- Data Visualization;
- Can easily adapt to constantly changing work content;
- Excellent knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, PowerPoint;
- Preferably have knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Motion Graphics but is not a requirement;
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Advertisement Design;
- Energetic and people-oriented.