Senior UX Researcher – Contract Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior UX Researcher – Contract to join our team.
- Recommend and lead the most appropriate methodologies for generating user insights;
- Identify, evaluate and implement new research methodologies and technologies;
- Draw from existing UX patterns to inform efficient research;
- Present findings and recommendations. Advise on design strategy;
- Manage research projects to meet objectives and deliver on time and on budget.
- Experience in designing interfaces and flows, rapid ideation, prototyping and validation;
- Excellent collaboration skills with stakeholders and product teams;
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile interfaces;
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to develop succinct and purposeful presentations;
- 6 – 12+ years as a UX practitioner;
- Understanding of human centred design process and best practice UX techniques;
- Extensive experience identifying user needs and problems through a variety of research methods, including qualitative and quantitative.