Web Content Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Web Content Designer to join our team.
- Performs any other functions as may be required by the superior;
- Provides necessary support content creation based on data analytics and behavior preferences of the users; and;
- Develops concepts and creates design for all static and dynamic needs of TESDA digital marketing for the website and other online platforms.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Visual Communications, Creative Multimedia, or other related fields;
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in content creation, strategy and management;
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must be flexible and has good interpersonal relations.