Night shift Facility Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night shift Facility Supervisor to join our team.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required by the level of the post, and as required by the Facilities and Senior Manager;
- Dispatch contractors to attend to on shift problems;
- Assist security operations across campus;
- Manage and effective controlling of the shift operations;
- Customer satisfaction, retention, resolving customer queries within prescribed time and standards limits;
- Supervise contractors working afterhours;
- Logging and reporting on all events and faults to dayshift;
- Plan co-ordinate and manage resources and operations as required;
- Customer focused and pro-active relationships at all levels in the customer chain;
- The post holder will ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements;
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and reports where required;
- Conduct ad hoc duties;
- To assist the Snr. Facilities Manager and Security Manager in all aspects of site facilities;
- Conducting daily building and facility inspections;
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager.
- Background in Facility managing, or Supervision is essential;
- Excellent attention to detail and numerate accuracy;
- A trade related background would be an advantage Electrical / Plumbing;
- Grade 12 (Matric);
- Strong Proficiency in relevant computer packages (MS Office) and software packages;
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ Asset Register experience;
- A high dependency on IT literacy.