Public Area Attendant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Public Area Attendant to join our team.
- Maintain equipment and work areas, including key security;
- Complete deep cleaning projects, as required;
- Answer any Guest inquiries, politely and efficiently;
- Clean all public areas to the standards required;
- Report any damaged or missing items to the Public Area Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position;
- The job requires Female applicants only;
- Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate;
- Smart and tidy, in appearance;
- Strong work ethic;
- A passion for being on a winning team;
- A commitment to delivering high levels of service with attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and good communication skills when interacting with Guests.