Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
Consultant Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consultant Manager to join our team.
- Ensure the existence of detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, and budget tracking documents for all projects;
- Coordinate and work with Project Managers and communicate status throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders and MISNet Executives;
- Coaching and mentoring team members;
- Responsible for the ERP Software implementation resources to ensure the successful delivery of projects and ongoing customer engagements;
- Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Lead effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders;
- Hands-on manager who is practical, pragmatic and has the ability to satisfy a customer’s needs or present alternatives;
- Promote and complete timely performance feedback to engage team members;
- Develop and manage the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and problem solving;
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple solution areas and practices;
- Ensure team members are aware of company and project goals, targets and expectations;
- Will have ongoing interface with all levels of customers up to senior management;
- Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level and executive client managers;
- Report on Operational issues affecting KCS performance along with providing an action plan for issues and mitigation.
- Ability to travel at least 70%
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Power Point);
- Language proficiency in region specific;
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines;
- Strong interest in local and international business, strategy, marketing and economic issues;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- At least 6 years’ working experience within a similar consulting capacity, or as an industry professional with sector-specific knowledge;
- Good general knowledge including knowledge of current news locally and globally;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex and unstructured problems;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management/Economics/Science or its equivalent. Advantageous to have MBA or other relevant Master’s degree;
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office tools (especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.