Content Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Develop campaign-specific messaging that is aligned with overall brand voice and is appropriate for the given campaign and platform;
- Monitor and engage in relevant social media discussions and online communities;
- Effectively meets deadlines and successfully manages multiple content development tasks in a demanding work environment;
- Track and measure results, gather insights, and recommend ongoing optimization opportunities to increase engagement and impact;
- Build and manage content calendars for social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- Performs related work as required.
- Knowledgeable / passionate about food and on-demand services;
- Can analyse / eager to learn about analysing big data;
- 1 to 2 years work experience for a similar role is required;
- Familiarity with Google applications (Google sheets, slides, etc.);
- Experience in handling social listening is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, and other related courses;
- Must have a BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience;
- Familiarity with marketing tools (used for email marketing, sms blasts);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – English and Filipino (must have writing samples available);
- Detail-oriented and highly organised;
- Highly familiar with using social media management tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.) and content management systems (WordPress, etc.);
- Must have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what attracts audiences and how to create it;
- Curious, creative, self-motivated type of attitude;
- Basic knowledge on using Adobe Photoshop is plus;
- Experience in writing and producing content for the web. (1-3 years).