Corporate Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our team.
- Assess the impact of new accounting pronouncements and collaborate with business partners to drive their company-wide implementation;
- Work cross functionally with finance, legal and other business partners to gather information, and advise on accounting considerations;
- Prepare corporate accounting adjustments and create balance sheet reconciliations for the related accounts;
- Assist in coordinating with external auditors to deliver timely audit;
- Research and document the accounting treatment for new transactions and business initiatives across the Group.
- Candidates with background in Real Estate Property or Funds Management is an advantage;
- Preferable with experience with Australian Accounting;
- MS Visio;
- Financial Statement Analysis;
- Analyzing Data;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant;
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills and a team player;
- General Accounting;
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy, Banking, or any equivalent course;
- Experience in a multinational company is an advantage;
- MS PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge in Sage X3 and Concur is a plus;
- Must have strong English communication skills;
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.