DWS Compensation Finance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DWS Compensation Finance Analyst to join our team.
- Preparing annual variable compensation planning documentation to facilitate variable compensation decision making;
- Facilitating in the closure of Self-Identified Issues/Audit Findings;
- Preparing Compensation element of the Interim Report and Annual Report;
- Participating and facilitating in documentation for key DWS comp and pension forums including Pension Working group, Compensation Operating Committee;
- Collating and consolidating quarterly SAB108 for any misstatement where applicable.
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, willingness to challenge the status quo and keen to learn new skills/knowledge;
- Highly analytical, able to work independently and proficiency in Excel, GGL+
- Prior experience of compensation control is beneficial;
- Good accounting knowledge and strong control mind set.