Fund Accountant/ Pricing Accountant (Unit Trusts) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fund Accountant/ Pricing Accountant (Unit Trusts) to join our team.
- Ability to manage client cash flows (subscriptions and redemptions) and ensure units in issue reconcile to Transfer Agency;
- Responsible for running, checking and sending of client reports daily and monthly;
- Supporting the management and co-ordination of team deliverables relating to projects and new client take-on;
- Understand tolerance level checking against a benchmark and are familiar with what is deemed as an unacceptable asset and NAV fund price variance;
- Handling queries efficiently to ensure resolution of both internal and external client queries (in conjunction with the Client Delivery team);
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risk;
- Ensuring Variation Margin is processed correctly and matches the Clearing House Statement daily;
- Understand how total fund performance is calculated and impacted with each entry captured;
- Processing and setting up of audit, trustee, custody and management fees;
- Monitor and perform income distribution calculations for each fund class.
- Exposure to Investment reporting systems;
- Strong excel skills.