Group Reporting Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join our team.
- Handle group reporting including consolidation, group recharge, group reporting package / SOP / Group accounting manual;
- Manage 2-3 finance subordinates;
- Provide advice on the accounting treatment (including tax implications) for new products;
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in the FX revaluation done for the group;
- Assist Group CFO on ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Willing to travel (overseas);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- 2-3 years in manager / assistant manager role;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- CPA/ACCA/MIA holder with external audit working experience.