Growth Hacker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Growth Hacker to join our team.
- Design and implement multi-channel CRM and retention programmes;
- Work closely with founders participating in the accelerator – advising and supporting all facets of commercial growth;
- Collaborate with product teams to optimise user experiences and conversion funnels;
- Inform product concepts, commercial models and go-to-market strategies for the businesses we create;
- Work closely with the wider team to iterate on audience hypotheses, propositions and creatives;
- Participate in the screening and selection of investments together with our leadership team and corporate partners;
- Support in driving early stage customer acquisition through tactical execution of organic and paid channels;
- Scope and implement best practice analytics for web and mobile products.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, at least some of it in a startup environment;
- Degree in business, marketing, economics or a related discipline a plus;
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage startups in emerging markets;
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with founders, investors and product teams;
- Hands-on experience with a range of tools and channels.