Logistics Accounts Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Logistics Accounts Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for managing the debtors, creditors, cash book and invoicing;
- Following all Procedures according to QMS;
- Opening & Closing files;
- Attending to queries.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Financial Manager;
- 4-6 years experience in a Finance role;
- 6-8 years experience in the Logistics industry;
- Must have a Bcom Accounting/Bcom Financial Management undergraduate qualification(Having your honours degree would be preferred);
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
- Must be Proficient in English – Speak, Read and Write.