Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
- Manage collateral projects: content collection, production and printing;
- Survey Monkey: Setting up surveys and RSVP links;
- Manage general office branding;
- Ensure events calendar on the Intranet is up to date with all events taking place;
- Supervise and coordinate with event contractors;
- Using Creativity – Design Internal & External Incentives;
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers;
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial planning, execution and reconciliation;
- Work within marketing budgets by using resources effectively;
- Developing, organising, planning and promoting a range of events;
- Manage sponsorship of customer and vendor events, such as Golf days and exhibitions;
- Partner (Reseller) interactions on occasion;
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required;
- Design Internal Mailers;
- Experience in Administration.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital topics;
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Ability to work under pressure at all times;
- Previous experience dealing with social media communications;
- At least 1 year experience in a marketing role;
- Experience in Smartsheet, Sharepoint or other workflow management software;
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS);
- Excellent marketing skills;
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification, or equivalent proven experience;
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting;
- Travel – the position can entail travelling throughout SA; willingness to work away from home;
- Above average communication and writing skills;
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges;
- Have at least two years’ experience working for a large, complex organization, tertiary experience is a bonus, but not essential.