Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Establish a professional and effective relationship with vendors/suppliers;
- Copy writing for selected communication materials;
- Facilitate during marketing events and other duties assigned;
- Work with other departments and vendors to develop marketing materials and presentations;
- This role will report to the Marketing Manager;
- Arranging pictures and videos to be taken at meetings and events;
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials;
- Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the public;
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information;
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives;
- Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department;
- Responsible for festive decorations of experience center;
- Assisting with the development of company presentations;
- Provides expert direction and insight to marketing staff members throughout each project or campaign;
- Oversee the development and production of marketing and corporate communications materials for Malaysia and Brunei.
- Graduate of B.S Communication or Marketing Management;
- Briefing and managing designers and copywriters to achieve quality outcomes;
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role;
- Communication skills;
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business – other degrees will be considered if you have relevant marketing experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities;
- Experience in digital and traditional marketing within the Information Technology and Services is a plus;
- Execellent multitasking skills;
- Full-Time position(s) available;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts, Mass Communication, or related fields;
- Website content publishing and maintenance experience including building and maintaining landing pages (Word press, Lead Pages).