Para Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Para Consultant to join our team.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates;
- Fill-in the vacant orders by contacting available candidates;
- Drafting and posting of job advertisements;
- Update clients on candidate who confirmed and who needs replacement;
- Organising and holding interviews;
- Reviewing of applications and resumes;
- Screening of applicants through phone;
- Cancel candidates as requested by Branch Consultants.
- Technical skills;
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great call handling skills;
- Proficient with MS Office applications;
- Can start ASAP;
- Time Management;
- At least 6 months of exposure to an Australian business;
- Proficient knowledge in service desk ticketing system;
- Customer Service;
- organizing and planning;
- CRM Software;
- Email Support;
- Communication skills.