Senior Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Assisting clients with technology and product queries;
- Adhering to or exceeding SLAs for products and/or clients they support;
- Actively maintaining own technology and product expertise;
- Deliver support services to a consistently high standard through meeting/exceeding the product support SLAs and the client satisfaction targets;
- Actively maintaining and improving internal processes and resources;
- Delivering high quality training and professional services to customers;
- Accurate and timely processing of support cases using the company’s and/or partner support systems.
- Web and application servers: IIS, Apache & Tomcat;
- Operating Systems: Windows Server & Linux;
- 5-7 Years of experience in a similar technical / application support or consulting role;
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure. Devops experience also desirable;
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, MySQL;
- LMS / VLE product and service knowledge;
- Matric or equivalent;
- Applicable technical qualifications / certifications;
- Applicable tertiary qualification.