Sourcing / Procurement Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sourcing / Procurement Executive to join our team.
- To assist in vendor meeting arrangement and visit report preparation;
- To assist in new supplier’s qualifications and ensure background, quality and experience meet business need for item or service sourced;
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors;
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies in line with company purchasing policy of Just In Time and Just Enough;
- Advise internal and external parties on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions;
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors;
- To follow up payment status when required and assist in progress claim verification.
- Degree in any related courses or equivalents from reputable universities;
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solver and planner with organizational and analytical ability;
- Experience in ERP environment and Microsoft Office;
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to ensure cost control and process improvements;
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written);
- Experience in executing Global Procurement & Sourcing activities.