Warehouse Associate Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Associate Team Leader to join our team.
- Conduct Facility and Process Design reviews to secure approvals;
- Develop layouts of logistics flows and warehouse/distribution space;
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance and optimize logistics operations;
- Conduct special Projects to achieve improved methods, layout and work-flow;
- Specify, procure and oversee installation of equipment associated with layout and process design;
- Review/Develop new technologies & equipment to improve efficiencies of processes.
- Willing to learn and lead implementation of new processes;
- Ability to work in a team environment with little supervision;
- 2 plus years experience working in engineering;
- Good interpersonal, organizational and planning skills;
- Experienced in Project Management;
- Degree in Logistics/Industrial or Production Engineering and/or suitable experience of logistics processes;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- English language skills are required; other language skills would be an advantage.