Team Member Advocate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Team Member Advocate to join our team.
- Enable enhanced team member wellbeing. Assess the need for additional support via program awareness of a referral to healthcare resources;
- In-depth knowledge of wellbeing programming and delivery of wellbeing support required;
- Track coaching interactions data to determine trends and potential workplace interventions. Provide feedback and suggestions to leadership;
- Facilitate information tables, classes, and presentations on advocacy and coaching topics to grow site-level awareness and impact;
- Provide effective solutions for ensuring team members are aware of existing programs, resources and opportunities;
- Solicit feedback from team members and leaders to ensure programs and offerings are meeting their needs;
- Bring awareness to internal and external Micron resources. Programs include health and wellbeing resources provided by Micron and in the community;
- Stay abreast of current workplace trends and world and community events that impact personal wellbeing;
- Telephonic/Skype support to Micron team members at additional sites;
- Serve as a connection point between team members and other internal and external Micron resources;
- Ability and comfort speaking to all levels of leadership, and large groups;
- Provide career counseling and serve as an extension of Reach conversations;
- Receive workplace concerns. Assess if situation requires escalation, or referral for additional resources. Help to interpret workplace policies.
- 5 years in corporate wellness, employee relations, behavioral health, business partnering, career counseling or organizational change management;
- Ability to travel within region (if required);
- Preferred Certifications: Career coaching, leadership coaching, or life coaching;
- Bachelor’s Science Degree in wellness, organizational psychology, health sciences or human resources;
- Experience in multinational company and tech industry preferred;
- High level of emotional intelligence.