Youth Staff Teen (Carnival) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Youth Staff Teen (Carnival) to join our team.
- Ensure the safety and supervision of all teens participating in activities;
- Ensure the Club O2/ Circle “C” lounge is cleaned and organized;
- Must be willing to perform CPR and First Aid as needed;
- To supervise the waterslide operations and ensure all safety rules and regulations are being followed;
- To maintain that Club O2/ Circle “C” supplies and property are kept in good order and that proper inventories are kept up to date;
- Ensure friendly, jovial and positive attitude with teens and parents at all times.
- Available for a 6 – 8 month contract at sea;
- Level 3 or relevant degree in education, youth work, social work or other related qualification;
- 21 years of age or above;
- Experience working with teens in a youth work, teaching, after school club, camp counselor or sports coaching role;
- Available to attend an assessment day on either 6th June in Manchester or 8th June in London.