Youth Staff Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Youth Staff to join our team.
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Promotes and organises children’s activities (games, sport activities, etc.) whilst building trust with their parents;
- Looks after toys, tools and other equipment;
- Engages children of all ages, promoting interaction between them;
- Liaises with the entertainment team to organise events/activities for families;
- Welcomes and looks after groups of children from various nationalities aged 3 to 12 years;
- Ensuring the safety and supervision of all children participating in activities;
- Ensuring friendly, jovial and positive attitude with children and parents at all times;
- Keeping up the children’s hygiene level by consistently tending to their needs;
- Ensure the playroom is cleaned & organized as per standards established at the end of each shift.
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- Computer literacy;
- High School certificate and/or any appropriate training and qualification to work directly with children;
- Previous referenced experience working with children (e.g. Miniclub in Hotels, Camps, Cruise lines, etc.).