Cyber Security Trainee Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cyber Security Trainee to join our team.
- Work with internal and external software and infrastructure developers to ensure that the company’s system solutions are secured;
- Specify and develop security standard solutions;
- Deliver and maintain detailed operational procedures and programs for reporting, data gathering, and process management;
- Provide assurance and risk management for the company’s information systems;
- Ensure systems security compliance;
- Reviews and prepare documents and presentations;
- Conduct the risk assessment across different areas.
- Good written and communication skills;
- Strong sense of ethics/ values – ability to handle confidential investigations with discretion;
- Problem solver with analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Has practical experience in managing infrastructure components: networking, computer OS (Windows and Linux), VMs, firewalls, etc.