Measure, record, or evaluate geological data, using sonic, electronic, electrical, seismic, or gravity-measuring instruments to prospect for oil or gas. May collect or evaluate core samples or cuttings.
Field Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Field Engineer to join our team.
- Keeping documentation and helpdesk tickets up to date;
- Strong Technical Background;
- Server understanding;
- Onsite Support of Client environments;
- After hours and weekend work will be needed from time to time;
- Installing equipment;
- Assist with remote and onsite email and server support;
- Understanding of IT environments;
- Be presentable and in uniform at all times;
- Presentable and Professional demeanour;
- Any additional IT related tasks required by Manager or Department Head;
- Develop systems and processes for continuous improvement;
- Assist with investigations and provide high quality technical input for relevant plant failures and trouble-shooting projects;
- Prepare clear and comprehensive written reports of investigation findings and recommend methods for rectification;
- Maintain and develop new client relationships.
- Experience with wide range of PABXs;
- Experience with Cisco routers;
- Valid driver’s license (not negotiable);
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board Professional License Exam in Civil Engineering;
- To determine and solve handover problem;
- Preparing update report for progress of site work to VP-Engineering or OM;
- Willing to be assigned anywhere depends on Project location;
- Knowledgeable in structural, finishing, concreting, rebar and form works;
- With at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. ( Fresh Grad are welcome to apply );
- Monitoring site construction works and report the daily task for every manning activity;
- Male (Preferred 27 to 40 years old;
- Responsible to provide tower foundation calculation, base frame calculation and analysis existing building;
- Make Civil work Schedule and Planning for Project;
- Can drive a car (AT/MT) and with valid license.