Internship for Management Trainee Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internship for Management Trainee to join our team.
- Produce daily/weekly reports when activities take place at the center and when groups visit;
- Analyze potential leases with a specific focus on financial viability;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by superior from time to time;
- Compiled data into spreadsheets using Excel and created graphs corresponding to said data;
- Planning and coordinating activities and events;
- Assist with the Demand Team to analyze tenant sales and determine the financial impact on the tenant and buildings;
- Performed research on a number of subjects including evidence-based practices, trend, and market insights;
- Ensure proper maintenance of records, documentation and filing;
- Research residential buildings across Malaysia, and create a report to compare the residential buildings to HH’s portfolio;
- Prepare document or correspondence letters.
- Attentive to detail and organizational skilss required;
- Must be proficient in MS Office;
- Able to start immediately will added advantage;
- Has initiative and able to work independently;
- Working hours are Mon to Fri, 10am – 7pm.