Php Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Php Web Developer to join our team.
- Involve in the planning, development, maintenance, and support of existing and new web applications;
- Work closely with other internal departments in the areas of gathering design and implementation requirements, and testing;
- Write a clean code that follows the coding standards and the company’s quality assurance standards.
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Highly trainable;
- Willing to work in Cyberjaya;
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or other related fields;
- Must have a strong passion for programming and researching new technologies;
- Experience and knowledge in web service related technologies (RESTFul web service, JSON);
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Having knowledge in Java or Python is a big plus;
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent;
- Must be experienced in PHP;
- Experience and knowledge in MySQL or any other relational database;
- Must have a strong knowledge of Laravel 5 Framework;
- At least three (3) years of related working experience;
- Knowledge in web application security (authentication, data protection) is preferred.