Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our team.
- Ensure timely and consistent submission of required reports;
- Validate if SOP’s are consistently implemented;
- Validate the consistent implementation of cleaning, sanitation and GMP standards;
- Conduct consistent and timely sampling and inspection such as physical, chemical and sensory testing of in process materials and products;
- Conducts FG freshness and flavor concentrates audit to check the status such items,
- Ensure that no bugs or issues are released to external customers;
- Bring technical expertise to the QA team, in terms of tooling, end-to-end testing, and structured test case development;
- Ensure that batch records and reference samples are maintained;
- Monitor the shelf life of product as to its sensory attributes;
- Test and analyse new software prior to the release;
- Help in developing a comprehensive suite of tools that improve efficiency among the team;
- Closely work with the Product and Development team to introduce new ideas or help resolve reported issues/bugs;
- Assists in development or enhancement and implementation of QA systems and procedures;
- Validate the accuracy of specified materials and parameters used for production;
- Timely feedback any in process materials and product quality variations, any possible physical, chemical and biological contaminants.
- At least one (1) year experience working as a QA Analyst;
- With Internal Quality Auditing Skills;
- Good time management capabilities;
- With Basic Sensory Evaluation Skills and GMP/HACCP Training;
- Able to work independently, and with a collaborative team;
- Clear and concise communication skills;
- Physically and mentally fit preferably assertive, pro active, open minded, with good communication skills and can work with less supervision;
- Can adapt to fast-paced environment;
- College graduate preferably in BS Food technology, BS Chem, BS CHE and any related course;
- Good Technical, Analytical, Problem solving and Decision making Skills;
- Able to prioritize work across multiple projects;
- Loves to take test strategy to another level;
- With good communication skills and high average computer literacy (MS/Excel/Power Point Presentation);
- Prior experience in SaaS (Software as a Service);
- Excellent attention to detail.