Senior .Net Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
- Deliver high-value and high-quality solutions;
- Develop a website and supporting systems and produce the associated documentation to ensure supportability;
- Ensure quality of work completed through code reviews and automated/manual testing;
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed;
- Provide 4th level support for delivered solutions and 3rd level support when required.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- REST API, SQL Server, Entity Framework etc;
- IT Education;
- 8+ years experience;
- Html, mvc, css;
- NHibernate or other ORM;
- Asp.net mvc;
- Previous experience in .Net Core, PostgreSQL, Vue.JS and Docker is advantageous but not required;
- Entity Framework;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or similar;
- Ability to assimilate new technical skills/systems in a very short time;
- 5-10 years .Net C#
- Ability to deliver work to schedule (capable to self-manage workload and priority effectively);
- High level English fluency (written / oral);
- ASP.Net MVC Razor.