Senior Site Reliability Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our team.
- MS SQL, Redis and Azure storage;
- Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one server-grade GNU/Linux distribution (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu);
- Good scripting skills using POSIX scripting toolkits (bash, sed, awk, python, perl, etc);
- Degree in computer science or similar IT degree program;
- Working experience with multiple POSIX operating systems (e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu, macOS);
- RHCSA or RHCSE a major plus, but not required;
- Demonstrated experience working with monitoring and analytics tools (e.g. Sysdig,
- Papertrail, Nagios, Cacti, Splunk);
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule;
- Knowledge of general purpose programming languages such as PHP, C, C++, and Java a plus;
- Expertise/advance knowledge with WordPress setup and configuration;
- Basic to advanced knowledge of database optimization and SQL queries (specifically MySQL/MariaDB);
- Candidates should be fully competent in own areas of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel;
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Rackspace, or Google Cloud services and tools.