SharePoint Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- Help identify areas for the implementation of changes in the business process;
- Recognise and manage potential issues;
- Consider and create options and objectively consider other viewpoints;
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures;
- Design, code, test, correct, and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools;
- Approach situations in a positive and constructive way: provide solutions, not problems;
- Provide 3rd Line incident resolution for Content and Code’s Managed Services clients;
- Support the development of junior team members;
- Assist with the creation of Statements of Work for small to medium sized projects;
- Identify or create business opportunities or improvements;
- Be efficient in understanding, design principals, testing and workflow capturing requirements of most our system (existing and proposed);
- Perform general SharePoint administration tasks such as managing permissions across various supported SharePoint custom applications;
- Engage in regular team building and knowledge exchange activities to increase the capability of more junior SharePoint developers;
- Develop and enhance Data Outsource’s products on Office 365;
- Customization of users’ interfaces and functionality, workflow to provide appropriate working solutions.
- Experience in administration and deployment of SharePoint Online;
- IT Degree or relevant industry experience;
- Team Leading experience desirable.