Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Acquiring the necessary know how for the usage of Knowledge base technical information purchased by the company from the various manufacturers;
- Working out preplanning forms, clearly indicating the scope of works prior to giving other technical details;
- Administration of all support related operations;
- Assist Accounts manager in customer visits, quotations and demonstrations;
- Modify/Debug existing firmware to incorporate new features/facilities as per customer requirement;
- To provide technical support to marketing terms and after sale customer service;
- Maintaining a liaison with manufacturer’s technical support organizations;
- Organizing site surveys, and meetings with concerned people at customer sites;
- Hand-on installation and commissioning of hardware/system at office and site environment;
- Design & Develop hardware and firmware (microchip & C++) for new products/projects;
- Research and development on new products and technologies introduced by the company and preparation of demos;
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management;
- Holding meetings with Account Manager’s and Purchasing officers to clarify outstanding issues;
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team;
- Training of sub-ordinates, preparation and updating of customer technical files.
- Communicates effectively in verbal and writing as appropriate for the needs of the organization and the customers;
- Knowledge of computer hardware such as basic installation and troubleshooting;
- Proficient in computer operations;
- Knowledge of computer software including applications and programming;
- Minimum 4-7 years’ of work experience in similar field is a must;
- Knowledge and skills in the following areas: o Windows Server o Unix, Linux o VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix;
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in this discipline;
- At least 1-year hands-on experience and exposure to hardware and software;
- Basic understanding with networking technologies;
- Exposure to any additional technology will be highly regarded;
- Must have MCSE and CCNA certification and experience in system test, system integration and system verification;
- Cisco Networking (CCNA);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Must be able to communicate very fluently without any grammatical mistakes;
- Knowledgeable on Cloud.