Design and implement radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems used to track shipments or goods.
Technical Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients;
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues;
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time;
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions;
- Following standard procedures for proper escalations of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams;
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Comply with the team’s strict protocols on call logging, call updating, and call resolution requirements;
- Communicate within the team regarding critical issues;
- Assist with the technical support and maintenance for all stores and regional offices within our vast group of companies;
- Track application system issues through to solution, within agreed time limits;
- Provide reactive and pro-active customer support to ensure the best quality of service;
- Complete technical integrations for customers and partners;
- Interact with our customers’ and partners’ developers and support teams to resolve service delivery problems;
- Develop innovative software designs and architectures.
- At least 4 years in relevant experience (after sales customer support);
- Must be able to work in a Team and share knowledge;
- Computer Skills: MS Office, advanced Excel skills; Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- other tech products; Hands-on experience with Windows / Mac OS environment / MS; Azure/ Amazon AWS / Windows Server (contact number);
- Familiarity with the following tools: JIRA;
- Bachelor’s degree in CS and/or equivalent industry experience;
- Excellent judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency and severity;
- Strong analytical, problem solving & multitasking skills;
- To inspect smartphones for deficiencies;
- Network Certification;
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation;
- Familiar with troubleshooting and resolving QoS (Quality of Service) related issues;
- Fluency in other Asian languages (e.g. Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Chinese or Thai etc.) is advantageous.