Test or modify developmental or operational electrical machinery or electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants or laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineers or technologists.
Electrical Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Technician to join our team.
- Handles preventive maintenance activities to company’s supported products;
- Provides after-sales technical support with clients;
- Conduct testing and commissioning, troubleshooting, and other related tasks from time to time;
- Assist other department’s technical support needs when necessary;
- Responsible in taking care and managing department’s tools and equipment.
- Electrical or Millwright Trade Test;
- Licensed Engineer is an advantage;
- Preferably a Registered Master Electrician but not required;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post qualifications;
- At least Vocational/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent;
- Equipment Maintenance;
- With at least 2 years of related work experience;
- Good communication and a good team player;
- Must be physically fit to do extensive technical and skilled works;
- With at least a year of experience in the hotel and/or related industry an advantage but not required;
- Graduate of B.S. Mechanical Engineering or B.S. Electrical Engineering, or any related technical course;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a FMCG/ Bottling environment;
- Preferably with Driving skills and license but not required;
- Candidate must possess at least a Tesda NC II in Electrical Installation and Maintenance, Building Wiring, and any other related field of study;
- Strong background in Electronics Troubleshooting.