Plumbers install and repair water, drainage, gas, and other piping systems in homes, businesses, and factories. Plumbers install plumbing fixtures such as bathtubs and toilets, and appliances, such as dishwashers and water heaters. Plumbers also maintain septic systems—the large, underground holding tanks that collect waste from houses that are not connected to a sewer system.
Plumber Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Plumber to join our team.
- Daily checks around the hotel;
- Fit appliances such as toilets, sinks and baths;
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers;
- Liaise with contractors and assist with fitting bathrooms;
- Ensure hotel fixtures and fittings are maintained in a safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise;
- Install and maintain air-conditioning units;
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly;
- Install and maintain heating systems;
- Emergency repairs required within the hotel;
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair plumbing systems within the hotel;
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned;
- Fit domestic appliances.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Ability to deal with emergency situations in a calm manner;
- Positive attitude;
- S/NVQ Level 3 in plumbing and domestic plumbing;
- Vocational or High School Graduate;
- Vigilant with attention for detail;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Good communication skills.