Intermediate Phase Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Intermediate Phase Teacher to join our team.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize it;
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress;
- Attend weekly feedback meetings with Deans and learning designers to enhance teaching practices;
- Work closely with learning designers to design impactful lessons;
- Deliver impactful and engaging enquiry-based lessons supported by technology to enhance instructional delivery;
- Observe, coach and be a model teacher for Apprentice Teachers;
- Use assessment data to adjust instructional content and delivery techniques accordingly;
- Contribute to and participate in co-curricular programming for at least one activity in the course of a term;
- Communicate regularly with parents through e-mail, telephone and parent-teacher conferences;
- Infuse joy and passion for learning into lessons so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence.
- At least 2 years Mathematics and Science teaching experience;
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor’s Degree + Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – Intermediate phase;
- Experience and/or understanding of Cambridge curriculum objectives would be an advantage;
- Ability to lead a classroom independently, with experience in a classroom;
- SACE registered.