Lecturer Early Childhood Education Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lecturer Early Childhood Education to join our team.
- To conduct all schemes of assessment required by the College and MyQuest;
- To liaise and discuss with colleagues on the continuous review and development of Academic courses and curriculum relevant to your specialist areas;
- To conduct classes and delivery lectures of not more than 18 credit hours per week;
- To provide counselling and guidance that students may require;
- To prepare for teaching portfolio and course file (both filing and e-filing) on a semester basis;
- To participate fully with internal and external verification procedures including assuming the role of Internal Verifier.
- Good English communication skills along with administrative capabilities;
- Must possess at least a Bachelor of Education (Hons) Early Childhood Education;
- Prior teaching experience is an added advantage;
- Willingness to learn;
- Good people’s skills, teamwork and attitude.