Special Needs Education Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Special Needs Education to join our team.
- Demonstrates professionalism as a healthcare professional by being punctual and dependable for assigned/confirmed work task;
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plan;
- Must be able to communicate with parents, other teachers, and administrators, in addition to the children under their supervision;
- Design appropriate teaching strategies;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment at all time;
- Review referral data, history and assessment data to develop appropriate goals and objectives for each student;
- Plan, develop and implement individualized learning plans for each student.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience;
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Special Needs/Child or Education Psychology;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.