Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches for visual communications media, such as print, broadcasting, and advertising. Direct workers engaged in art work or layout design.
Art Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Art Director to join our team.
- Coordinating the activities with other artistic and creative departments;
- Developing layouts and other mediums of collateral to present concept to clients;
- Conceptualise, ideate and present marketing solutions and campaigns to clients;
- Developing the overall look or style of any collateral that is part of an advertisement;
- Developing detailed timelines for projects;
- Supervising the design staff including graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, film editors and multimedia designers;
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography and graphics designed by other staff members;
- Organising, directing and motivating staff to achieve the artistic vision;
- Working closely with the copywriters to develop advertising concepts and campaigns.
- Advertisement Design;
- Strong conceptual, strategic, and multi-channel messaging ideas;
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent;
- Has worked with both multinational and local brands in delivering creative campaigns;
- Highly organized and resilient under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task;
- Knowledgable in the fundamentals of graphic design, photography, typography, and printing;
- An understanding of the advertising processes;
- Consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts;
- Illustration (Freehand);
- Adobe InDesign;
- Should be able to work well under stress and time pressure and deliver quality output within the deadline given;
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them;
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required;
- Excellent organizational skills.