Content Curator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Curator to join our team.
- Working with users, other content authors/curators and technology partners to deliver and distribute best in class written, visual and other content;
- Working as part of a diverse global team including line operations, compliance, technology and project resources;
- Working with others to research user needs, contribute to the creation of content standards, guidelines and best practice;
- Regularly reviewing content in conjunction with process owners in order to eliminate obsolete content, identify new needs and modify existing content;
- Researching current content and identifying content improvements which will include reformatting, editing and uploading to a new knowledge platform.
- Excellent writing skills;
- Experience with working in the financial services sector (preferred but not required);
- Bachelor’s Degree an advantage;
- Excellent relationship management, verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable taking initiative and solving diverse problems;
- Ability to work with a diverse team under deadline pressure;
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience working in content curation/writing roles;
- Great working knowledge of social media, web content management skills, plus knowledge of HTML (An absolute advantage).