Lounge Technicians-cruise ship Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lounge Technicians-cruise ship to join our team.
- Lounge Technicians will be assisting the Stage Manager and Cruise Director to overlook all lounges onboard with daily shows and activities;
- Each venue has various sizes of Lighting and Audio rigs which will require skilled operators to run and maintain;
- Lounge Technicians MUST be proficient with both Sound and Lighting;
- As Lounge Technician you will be required to operate equipment used in the daytime activities and each evening’s Entertainment;
- You will need to maintain strict safety standards and ensure that the rigs and all rooms are kept in ideal and workable condition.
- Assist in the facilitation of crew events, as needed;
- Must have experience with both light and sound equipment, operation, set-up and maintenance;
- Participate in required Emergency duties as specified in the ship Assembly Plan;
- Comply and engage in all safety training whilst onboard;
- Education from technical school preferred;
- All staff MUST comply with all company policies and procedures, along with all maritime rules and regulations;
- Execute additional job responsibilities;
- Must have experience with band set-up and operation, including microphones, speakers, recording and playback equipment, etc…
- Technicians are responsible for the maintenance of all equipment, including storage and inventory of all Equipment.