Multimedia Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multimedia Associate to join our team.
- Receive and review client/project brief to align the concept with their vision;
- Create a mood board of pegs and inspirations for existing and future projects;
- Create a compelling story and storyboard for AVP or TVC pitching;
- Work with the look and design of the clients and company’s social media pages;
- Produce print and out of home materials;
- Art direct actual photo/video shoot to ensure achievement of the approved layout;
- Manage Megamorphosis Incorporated’s website design and content;
- Production of post-event materials needed for social media posting, website, and post-event evaluation;
- Initiate brainstorming session for upcoming and existing campaigns/projects;
- Create an event and/or marketing materials such as videos, invitation designs, presentation decks, and music;
- Design the look and feel of the presentation deck for pitching;
- Spearhead pre-production meetings with the team for campaign shoots.
- For senior and advanced role: Has done digital campaign production and art direction skills;
- Experienced in video editing, graphic design, photo manipulation and enhancement;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong planning skills;
- Photography and cinematography;
- Bachelors degree in fine arts, multi-media or relevant field required;
- Exceptional visual communication skills.