The Production Supervisor prepares work schedules, assigns work, and oversees the work product. Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who work on assembly-lines. Being a Production Supervisor requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Ensures operations and employees follow proper policies and procedures. In addition, Production Supervisor typically reports to a manager. May require certain certifications in field. The Production Supervisor supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision. Working as a Production Supervisor typically requires 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Production Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team.
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly;
- Collaborating with HR Management to ensure that the team is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed;
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant;
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Identifying and recommending technical equipment and facility improvements as necessary;
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job;
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labeling and record-keeping;
- Leading capacity planning and resource optimization for the area of responsibility;
- Managing resources to effectively and efficiently meeting line production targets;
- Guiding, motivating and developing less experienced team members to reach their own potential;
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001;
- Must be a graduated of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Ability to supervise a team of group leaders in carrying out their daily job response;
- Willing to be assigned in either Alabang or Taguig area;
- At least minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a manufacturing set-up;
- Good leadership and problem solving skills;
- At least 3-5years in a Supervisory role;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience is required for this position;
- In good health condition;
- Must have a college degree;
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Melayu;
- SAP experience is essential;
- With work experience in the related field is required for this position -(Iron Works);
- Relates well with different kinds of people, and take on work with high integrity and a positive outlook.