Restaurant Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team.
- Purchasing stock in line with company policies;
- Supervising the daily operation of the restaurant and bar;
- Maximizing sales through food and beverage;
- Strong operational knowledge and the ability to think on their feet;
- Great team leader;
- Management of stock levels and financial transactions;
- Training and supervising of the food and beverage team.
- With strong English Communication skill;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Judgement and Decision Making;
- Microsoft / MS Office;
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Food & Beverage services, Business Administration or other related courses;
- Training Facilitation;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With at least 1 year related work experience;
- Point of Sale Terminal;
- Persuasion and Negotiation;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Microsoft / MS Excel;
- Relationship Management;
- Graduate of any 4-year degree course;
- Must have at least 1 year recent experience in the same field.