Shipboard Food & Beverage Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Shipboard Food & Beverage Director to join our team.
- Continually monitors and promptly resolves all issues that affect shipboard Food and Beverage operations and the passengers’ cruise experience;
- Ensures that customer service and product quality standards meet or exceed Hotel Policies & Procedures for every passenger interaction;
- Dependably leads the Food and Beverage management team in regular operational inspections to ensure Company standards are met or exceeded;
- Consistently ensures the critical performance metrics, including revenue cost and service standards, are in line with Company targets and guidelines.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of hotel/cruise ship Food and Beverage operations;
- Ten years of experience in Hospitality Senior Management position;
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex issues from crew and management;
- Strategic planner, with an innovative, hands-on, practical management approach;
- Ability to lead and motivate employees in pursuit of Company goals;
- Graduate of a recognized hotel/catering/culinary school.