Team Leader – Executive Floor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Team Leader – Executive Floor to join our team.
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area;
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas;
- Assist with other departments, as necessary;
- Ensure a very high level of customer service;
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements;
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands;
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems;
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Accountable and resilient;
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs.